Staff Selection Commission Western Region (SSCWR) invited application for recruitment to 38 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 21 April 2015.
Last date for receipt of applications: 21 April 2015
Details of Post
- Court Master: 03 posts
- Library & Information Assistant: 01 post
- Speech Therapist: 01 post
- Technical Superintendent (Weaving): 04 posts
- Textile Designer: 02 posts
- Technical Superintendent (Weaving): 01 post
- Wildlife Inspector: 01 post
- Senior Technical Assistant: 02 posts
- Field Inspector: 01 post
- VTS Console Operator Grade II: 09 posts
- Scientific Assistant: 01 post
- Junior Chemist: 07 posts
- Junior Librarian: 01 post
- Taxidermist Grade-III: 01 post
- Hostel Warden: 01 post
- Fieldman: 02 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates can refer to the main website for details about Educational Qualification.
- For Post 1-13: Between 18 to 30 years
- For Post 14 & 15: Between 18 to 25 years
- For Post 16: Between 18 to 28 years
- For Post 1-11: Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 34200/-
- For Post 12-14: Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-
- For Post 15: Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-
- For Post 16: Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Skill Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can send their applications duly filled and enclosed with essential documents to the Regional Director, Staff selection Commission (WR), 1st floor, Pratishtha Bhavan, 101, MK Road, Mumbai-400020 before 21 April 2015.