Staff Selection Commission in Eastern Region invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Sepoy and Draftsman.
Name of the Post & Number of Vacancies
- Sepoy (Narcotics Control Bureau, M/o Home Affairs): 34 vacancies
- Draftsman (Anthropological Survey of India, Ministry of Culture, Department of Culture): 1 vacancy
- Opening date for sending application: 26 November 2011
- Last date for sending application: 26 December 2011 till 5 pm
- Last date for sending application: 2 January 2012
- Sepoy: Should have passed the Matriculation Examination or its equivalent
a) Must have passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification of a recognized University or Board or Institution.
b) Certificate in Draftsmanship (Civil) from a recognized Institution.
c) Desirable Qualification: Experience of work as Draftsman (Maps, Charts and line drawing.)
Age Limit (as on 26 December 2011): Minimum 18 years; Maximum 23 years
- Sepoy: Rs 5200-20200; Grade Pay Rs 1800
- Draftsman: Rs 5200-20200; Grade Pay Rs 2800
Application Fee: Application fee for General/ OBC candidates is Rs 50 and no fee will be charged from SC/ ST/ PH/ Women and Ex-Servicemen candidates. The fee needs to be paid by means of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) only.
Selection Procedure: Commission may make a preliminary selection of applicants on the basis of their educational qualifications, academic records, percentage of marks, etc., and the applicants thus selected will be required to undergo an Interview/ Personality Test/ Skill Test.
Shortlisting of candidates for Physical Stantdard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for the post of Sepoy will be done on the basis of marks in matriculation or equivalent or the percentage of marks in the Screening Test, if conducted, which will also serve for ranking of the candidates qualifying in PST/ PET and Medical Examination to be conducted by Narcotics Control Bureau, M/o Home Affairs.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications complete in all respects in the prescribed performa and fee at
Staff Selection Commission (ER),
234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road, Nizam Palace,
1st MSO Building,8th Floor,
Kolkata - 700020.
For more details; please CLICK HERE