State Level Nodal Agency (IWMP), Assam invites applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts in the office of the SLNA (IWMP), Assam as well as in the office of the Divisional Soil Conservation Officers and Project Managers of the districts. All posts are purely on Contractual/ temporary basis, initially for the period of 11 months which may be extended. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 08 August 2014 by 04:00 PM.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 08 August 2014
Details of Posts
(A) Posts in the State Level Nodal Agency (IWMP), Assam
- Technical Expert on Livelihood & Production: 01 Post
- Hydrologist: 01 Post
- Agriculture: 01 Post
(B) Posts in the Watershed Cell cum Data Centre (Districts)
1. Technical Expert: 54 Posts
- Mass Communication: 03 Posts
- Social Mobilization14 Posts
- Rural Development: 02 Posts
- Environment: 05 Posts
- Agriculture & Horticulture: 10 Posts
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary: 05 Posts
- Agriculture Engg./ Civil Engg.: 10Posts
- Fishery: 05 Posts
(C) Posts in the Watershed Cell cum Data Centre
- Accountant: 32 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 30 Posts
Educational Qualification/ Experience
- MBA or Master Degree in the relevant subject from a recognized University or Institution.
- BE/ B. Tech and ME/ M. Tech in relevant subject or equivalent from a recognized University or Institution.
- M. Sc. Or MA in the relevant subject from a recognized University or Institution.
- Graduate in any field from a recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidates should be up to 38 years and 65 years (for retired applicant) as on 01 January 2014 and relaxation for the candidate should be should be as per rules.
Candidate will get tentative Remuneration ranges between Rs. 35,000/- to Rs. 45,000/- Per Month (for post 1 to 3), Rs. 20,000/- Per Month (for post 4), Rs. 10,000/- Per Month (for post 5) and Rs. 7,500/- Per Month (for post 6).
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format with complete details along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualification, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form may be forwarded to the “Chief Executive Officer, SLNA (IWMP), Assam, Bhumi Sangrakshan Bhawan, R.G. Baruah Road, Guwahati – 781 005” (for posts under ‘A’ and ‘B’) and to “Project Managers & Divisional Soil Conservation Officers of the District” on or before 08 August 2014 by 04:00 PM.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.