Station Workshop EME, Kanpur invites applications from the eligible citizens of India for direct recruitment against Group ‘C’ vacancies in the Corps of Electronics and Mechanical Engineers. Candidates who are fulfilling the requisite qualifications/ specifications to fill up the following posts mentioned below should apply. The Station Workshop EME is a military establishment which may be compared to the engine of the vehicle as its work is to maintain & repair military vehicles & equipments.
• Last Date of Submission of Application : Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News.
Details of Posts
Cook: 01 (One). [01 - UR].
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – Chowkidar: 01 (One). [01 - OBC].
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – Safaiwala: 01 (One). [01 - SC].
(i) Matriculation qualification pass or equivalent from recognised Institute/ Board/ Uiversity.
(ii) Must have proficiency in trade.
(iii) Good knowledge of Indian cooking is required for the post of Cook.
(iv) Experience (if any) in the relevant field.
Age Limit & Relaxation
• Age Limit for the candidate should be 18 Years to 25 Years as on closing date of receipt of application.
• Upper Age Limit Relaxation applicable for SC/ ST by 05 Years and 03 Years for the OBC category candidates.
• For Govt. Servants up to 35 Years as per orders issued by Central Govt.
• For ESM (Ex-Serviceman) service rendered in Army, Navy and Air Force plus 03 Years.
Pay Scale/ Salary
• For Cook:
Pay Band (PB) – 1, Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/-.
• For Other Posts:
Pay Band (PB) – 1, Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/-.
How to Apply
• Applications should be submitted in the prescribed format along with the photocopies of testimonials/ certificates duly attested by the Gazetted Officer to the OC Station Workshop EME, Kanpur.
• Before sending application, the candidates must ensure following documents should be attached with the Application Form:
• The application should be submitted within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
• The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test / Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test followed by Interview, which is conducted by the administration.
• Syllabus for Written Test will be as per essential qualification mentioned for the posts.