Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), a leading steel-making company of Maharatna status in India, invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for recruitment to the Posts of Junior Assistant (Trainee) in its marketing wing–Central Marketing Organization (CMO).
The candidates eligible for the posts may apply through ONLINE process on or before 14 December 2013.
• Starting date for submitting applications through website: 23 November 2013
• Closing date for submitting applications along with fee payment through website: 14 December 2013
• Opening date for viewing and editing Fee Payment Details: 18 December 2013
• Closing date for editing of Fee Payment Details: 20 December 2013
• Display of final Fee Payment Details status: 24 December 2013
• Starting date for downloading of Admit Card from SAIL website for written examination: 03 December 2014
NOTE: The date of written test will be announced in the admit card)
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant (Trainee)
Total No. of Posts: 86 (UR-43, SC–13, ST–7, OBC–23)
Candidates should be of age not less than 18 years and not more than 28 years as on 01 November 2013
Upper age relaxation is applicable as per Govt Rule.
• Graduation (full time degree course) in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD Candidates).
• Diploma in Computer Application of minimum 1 year duration with proficiency in MS Office Package
• Minimum Typing speed on PC of 40 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. in English for general category and reserved category, respectively
Candidates have to pay examination fee of Rs. 250/-(for General/OBC candidates) or Rs. 50/- (for SC/ST/PWD candidates) along with Rs. 20/- as bank charge through pay-in-slip at any branch of State Bank of India.
The final selection will be made on the basis of candidates’ performance in Written Test followed by Computer Skill and Computer Typing Test, and Interview taken together.
How to Apply
Interested yet eligible candidates can apply ONLINE through the website www.sail.co.in from 23 November 2013 to 14 December 2013. After the submission of online application form, the candidates are required to download the system generated Registration Slip with unique Registration Number and other essential details, and retain a copy of the same for the future references.
For detailed information, click on the link given below:
To apply online, click on the link given below:
SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2019; Apply for 11 Junior Manager Posts
BELTRON Recruitment 2019, 29 Vacancies for Office Assistant, Receptionist and Other Posts
OPGC Recruitment 2019, Apply for 17 Managerial Posts
NSCL Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 264 Management Trainee, Diploma Trainee and Other Posts