Visvesvaraya Iron & Steel Plant, Bhadravati, a unit of Steel Authority of India Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of Sr.Medical Officer/Medical Officer. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format on or before 29 May 2013. Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is the leading steel-making company in India. It is a fully integrated iron and steel maker, producing both basic and special steels for domestic construction, engineering, power, railway, automotive and defence industries and for sale in export markets. SAIL is also among the four Maharatnas of the country's Central Public Sector Enterprises.
- Opening date for Application Forms : 8 May 2013
- Closing date for Application Forms : 29 May 2013
Names of the Posts:
1. Sr. Medical Officer (Radiologist): 01 Post
2. Medical Officer ((Occupational Health Services): 01 Post
Total No. of Posts: 02
- · Sr. Medical Officer (Radiologist): Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 35 years as on 1 March 2013.
- · Medical Officer (Occupational Health Services): Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 30 years as on 1 March 2013.
- Sr. Medical Officer (Radiologist): PG Degree / DNB in relevant discipline. Experience : Minimum one year post qualification experience
- Medical Officer (Occupational Health Services): MBBS with Diploma or certificate of training in Industrial Health/ Hygiene of minimum three months duration, recognized by the Central/ State Government. Experience : Minimum one year post qualification experience
- Candidates belonging to General/ OBC Category should submit a crossed demand draft for Rs 500/- (towards examination fee and processing charge).
- And Candidates belonging to SC/ST are exempted from payment of examination fee. However, they should submit a crossed demand draft for Rs 100/- towards processing charge, drawn in favour of `SAIL/VISL, Bhadravathi, Karnataka' on any Nationalised Bank payable at Bhadravathi, Karnataka.
- Sr. Medical Officer (Radiologist): Rs.24900 - 3% - 50500 (ME-2)
- Medical Officer (Occupational Health Services): Rs. 20600 - 3% - 46500 (ME-1)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview for Sr. Medical Officer (Radiologist) and through written test and interview for Medical Officer ((Occupational Health Services).
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates should apply through prescribed format available on website.
- And send along with self attested copies of the documents in support of age, qualifications, experience, registration with State Medical Council, Caste Certificate issued by a revenue officer (not below the rank of Tahsildar), crossed demand draft etc., through ordinary post, to the Asst. General Manager-(Personnel), SAIL-Visvesvaraya Iron & Steel Plant, Bhadravathi-577 301, Shivamogga District, Karnataka State on or before 29 May 2013.