Stree Nidhi Credit Cooperative Federation Limited invited applications from eligible Indian citizens for 10 posts of Deputy General Manager and Assistant General Manager on contract basis. Eligible candidates can send their applications online before 08 May 2015.
Last Date of Application: 08 May 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy General Manager – FM and Accounts: 1 post
- Deputy General Manager – Monitoring: 2 posts
- Deputy General Manager – Information Technology: 1 post
- Assistant General Manager – Accounts: 1 post
- Assistant General Manager – Administration: 1 post
- Assistant General Manager – Financial Inclusion: 1 post
- Assistant General Manager – Credit: 1 post
- Assistant General Manager – Policy & Monitoring: 1 post
- Assistant General Manager – (Information Technology& Management Information System) : 1 post
- DGM- Consolidated scale of Rs.35000/- per month. Those posted in the District will be eligible for hired car and DA.
- AGM- Consolidated salary of Rs.25000/- per month. Those posted in the District· will be eligible for hired car and DA
- Deputy General Manager – FM and Accounts: Candidate should be Post Graduate with 15 years of relevant experience in Officers cadre in a Bank/ Financial Institution, preferably in monitoring banking operations, credit limits, Fund Management, Management of assets and liabilities etc., Maintain liaison with financial institutions. Overall knowledge in Funds Management.
- Deputy General Manager – Monitoring: Candidate should be Post Graduate with 15 years of experience in Bank/Financial Institution in Officers Cadre.
- Deputy General Manager – Information Technology: Candidate should have completed P.G in Computer Science or MCA/ B.Tech (CSE)/ (IT) from a recognized University with 10-15 Years of experience as Software Engineer/Data Base Manager in IT organizations/Banks/ Financial Institutions and At least 3 years of relevant experience in core banking solutions.
- Assistant General Manager – Accounts: Candidate should have completed P.G and have 10 years of experience in accounting and reconciliation of accounts. Maintenance of accounts, day book and general ledger, Preparation of Balance Sheet, TDS and Return file submission etc, thorough knowledge on Accounting system, process, standards, Procedures & practices. Proficiency in Tax matters, Excel, Macros programming and implementation, relevant accounting packages, conversation of statements to excel and Proficiency in Telugu & English
- Assistant General Manager – Administration: Candidate should be Post Graduates with PG Diploma in Personnel Management or Business Administration or H.R Management or M.B.A(HR) with 10 years’ experience in HR and Administrative Matters in a Financial Organization/Banks is a must. Experience in dealing vigilance and DP matters are required
- Assistant General Manager – Financial Inclusion: Candidate should be Post Graduate with a minimum experience of 5-10 years in the field of financial inclusion and conversant with the pertaining technology and have Knowledge in accounting i.e. reconciliation & cash management.
- Assistant General Manager – Credit Management: Candidate should be Post Graduates with 10 years in any Financial Institution, preferably hands on experience in managing credit portfolio, fixation of credit limits, Expertise in preparing project reports, appraisals, designing new loan products.
- Assistant General Manager – Policy & Monitoring: Candidate should be Post Graduate with a Minimum. 15 years of service in Scheduled Bank. The job involves follow up of the issues pertaining to Board Meetings, agenda follow-up action and preparation of minutes, organizing staff meetings etc.
- Assistant General Manager – IT and MIS: Candidate should be P.G in Computer Science or MCA/ B.Tech (CSE)/ (IT) from a recognized University with 5-10 years experience in the field of Information technology and development of software applications in MIS/Dash Board, Data Analysis.
The eligible candidates subject to a maximum of 1:5 will be called for personal interview and decision of Stree Nidhi in this regard shall be final.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can upload the application through the following link: Profile Upload (CV) before 08 May 2015. No candidate can apply for more than two posts.