Surat Municipal Corporation Notified Recruitment to 648 Various Vacancies 2013
Surat Municipal Corporation invited application for recruitment to the post of Chief Accountant, Librarian, Jr. Medical Officer, Nurse and Cleaner. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 12 June 2013. For more information read on.
Surat Municipal Corporation invited application for recruitment to the post of Chief Accountant, Librarian, Jr. Medical Officer, Nurse and Cleaner. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 12 June 2013. Surat Municipal Corporation is the local civic body responsible for the development of Surat, Gujarat. The Surat Municipal Corporation was established on 2 October 1966.
Last Date for Applications: 12 June 2013
Details of Post
Name of the Post:
- Chief Accountant: 1
- Librarian: 1
- Junior Medical Officer: 11
- Resident Medical Officer: 6
- Assistant Information System Manager: 1
- Curator (Museum): 1
- Deputy Engineer (Civil): 5
- Assistant Accountant: 5
- Nurse (BPNA): 76
- Supervisor (Computer): 3
- Statistical Assistant: 1
- Radiographic Technician: 2
- Senior Swimming pool Instructor: 4
- Dental Technician: 1
- Automatic Printing Mercedes Operator: 1
- Clerk – Class 3 : 404
- Clerk cum Compounding Assistant: 12
- Dialysis Technician: 4
- Zoo Keeper: 17
- Junior Swimming pool Instructor: 1
- Dissection Hall Attendant: 1
- Cleaner: 72
Total no. of Post: 648
Candidates age must be 40, 45, 35 (Sr. No. 3 to 6), 45 (Sr. No. 7), 30, 35, 30 (Sr. No. 10 to 13, 16 to 18 & 20), 27 (Sr. No. 14, 15), 27, 28, 18 years respectively.
Candidates must possess IV Class Pass, VII Class Pass, S.S.C. Pass, Degree, Commerce Degree, B.Sc, MBBS, MD (Gynae), BE/B.Tech (Electronics), Civil Engg, Advance Accounting/ Auditing, Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery, Diploma in Computer Application, Statistics Degree, X-Ray Technician Training, Typing Knowledge, B.Sc (Chemistry).
- Candidates have to pay Rs.50/- for Sr. No. 1 to 7 posts,
- Rs.25/- for Sr. No. 8 to 20 posts
- & Rs. 10/- for Sr. No. 21 & 22 posts.
- Application fee must be paid in the shape of IPO Drawn in favor of “Commissioner, Surat Municipal Corporation”.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Fitness Test, Written Test, Practical Test & Viva Voice.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format downloaded from the official website (www.surtmunicipal.gov.in) on or before 12 June 2013.
- Application complete in all respect, affix photograph, attach copies of age, caste, educational qualification etc. with IPO should be sent to the Office Of Municipal Commissioner, Room No. 75, 1st Floor, Surat Municipal Corporation, Muglisar, SURAT-3.