T A Pai Management Institute announced Admission to PGDM Prgrammes 2013
Applications are invited from candidates for admission to two PGDM programmes by T A Pai Management Institute. Click here for details
A Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), situated in Manipal (Karnataka), is one of the reputed management institutes in India and was founded by Late Shri Tonse Ananth Pai in 1980. The institute invited applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and PGDM- Health care programmes
Name of the Programmes
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management- Healthcare
Deadline to fill and submit online application form: 5 February 2013
- Applicants must possess three-year Graduation’s University Degree in any discipline or four year Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology / Medicine / Other recognised by the AIU with at least 50% marks.
- Aspirants possessing professional qualifications like Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accounting and Company Secretary with a minimum of 50% marks can also apply
- Candidates appearing for final year degree examination are also eligible to apply.
- Admission seekers should have a valid score card of the national level examinations- CAT/XAT/ GMAT for both the programmes, while MAT is also acceptable for PGDM- Healthcare.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in one of the above mentioned tests. Past Academic record, statement of purpose, and outstanding achievements of candidates will also be considered for shortlisting candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear in Group Discussion and personal Interview for final selection
The application fee is Rs 1500 and can be paid by purchasing the information brochure at the branches of AXIS bank, Indian overseas Bank and IMS learning resources. Besides, the application fee can also be paid through one of the modes while applying online at the institute’s website:
- Demand Draft
- Credit/ Debit Card
- Net Banking
How to Apply
Aspirants can purchase the information brochure from the above mentioned branches of banks/ IMS learning resources before applying online for the admission. OR candidates can directly apply online at the institute’s website and pay the requisite amount of fee through one of the modes- DD/Credit/debit card/ Net banking.
Aspirants should also Read