Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner and Assistant Director of Rural Development Department. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 28 January 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 29 December 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 28 January 2014
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office: 30 January 2014
- Date of Examination: 26 April 2014, From 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P .M.
Details of Post
- Deputy Collector: 03 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category – I): 33 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner (C.T.): 33 Posts
- Assistant Director of Rural Development Department: 10 Posts
Total Number of Post: 79 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01 July 2013)
- For candidates possessing any degree: Between 21 to 30 Years
- For candidates possessing B.L. degree of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission: Between 21 to 31 Years
- Deputy Collector: Degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or any other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category – I): A Degree or Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science and also to those who possess National Awards for Physical Efficiency.
- Assistant Commissioner (C.T.): A Degree both in Commerce and Law together with a Diploma in Taxation laws.
- Assistant Director of Rural Development Department: Post Graduate Degree in Rural Service of the Gandhigram Rural Institute, Madurai District.
- For Preliminary Examination: Rs.125/- (Examination Fee Rs.75 /- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-)
- For Main Written Examination: Rs.125/-
How to Apply
Eligible Candidates have to apply only through on-line in the Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net. Scan image of photograph and signature prior to uploading the file.
Provide the correct information in the space provided. As the information give in the online application form can be verified and will be used for further contact.