TNPSC Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invited online applications for the post of Civil Judge Posts in the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the official website on or before 09 October 2019.
Notification Number - 25/2019
- Last Date of Online Application - 09 October 2019
- Last date for Payment of Fee through Bank - 11 October 2019
- Civil Judge Exam Date – 24 November 2019
Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service Vacancy Details
Civil Judge – 176 Posts
Rs. 27,700- 770-33,090 - 920 - 40450- 1080- 44770
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service
- For Practising Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors- Must possess a Degree in Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission, or recognized by Bar Council of India or any other equivalent qualification and enrolled in the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu or in the Bar Council of any other State in India and (ii)(a) Must be practising as an Advocate or Pleader in any Court on the date of Notification for recruitment to the post and must have so practiced for a period of not less than 3 years on such date. (or) (b) Must be an Assistant Public Prosecutor having not less than 3 years of experience as an Advocate and / or Assistant Public Prosecutor.
- For Fresh Law Graduates - Must be a fresh Law Graduate possessing a degree in Law from a recognized University. Must be eligible to be enrolled as an advocate. Must have secured an overall percentage of marks in acquiring the Bachelor’’s Degree of Law as below:- (a) 45% Marks in case of Reserved Categories (i.e SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs(OBCMs) and BCMs). (b) 50% Marks in case of Open Category (i.e Others). Must have obtained the Bachelor’s Degree of Law within a period of three years prior to the date of notification
For Practising Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories – 25 to 40 Years
- Others – 25 to 35 Years
For Fresh Law Graduates – 22 to 27 Years (For all Categories)
Selection Procedure for Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service
Selection will be made based on basis of written examination.
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service 2019
Eligible candidates may apply online through Commission’s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in on or before 09 October 2019.
- One Time Registration Fee - Rs. 150/-
- Exam Fee - Rs. 500/-
No fee for Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes, Differently Abled Persons, Destitute Widow of all communities.