Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) 2020 exam is organised by Anna University, Tamil Nadu. TANCET 2020 is scheduled for 29th Feb this year for the MBA aspirants looking for admission in MBA institutes of Tamil Nadu state. Candidates appearing in the TANCET 2020 exam are advised to carefully read the TANCET eligibility criteria before getting registered for TANCET 2020. Here is a complete overview about the age limit, education qualification, no. of attempts allowed and other important details of TANCET MBA Exam.
TANCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The TANCET exam eligibility criteria that candidates must keep in mind before applying for the MBA Entrance exam is mentioned here. Candidates who meet the TANCET eligibility criteria will be deemed eligible to seek admission in the Anna university affiliated institutes.
- A Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration with at-least 50% marks (45% in the case of candidates from reserved category) is required to appear for the TANCET exam
- Candidates appearing for the final semester/year of the examination can also appear for the TANCET exam. However, they need to provide the provisional mark sheet during the admission procedure after the process of final selection.
- Candidates from other states can also apply for the TANCET exam, however, the eligibility criteria will be decided by the admitting authority and University.
The candidate must have one of the following qualifications to be eligible for TANCET:
- A Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks
- Candidates having B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch./B.Pharm are also eligible to apply for TANCET exam
- 10+3 years Diploma +3 years pattern
- 10+3 years diploma or 10+2+AMIE (awarded by the State Board of Technical Education) + AMIE
No. of Attempts
Unlike other MBA entrance exam that are conducted more than once in a year, TANCET exam is conducted only once in a year by Anna University in a single day window. Therefore, candidates can appear for the exam once in a year only and make sure that they achieve a good cut-off score for admission to the best MBA institute of Tamil Nadu.
There is no specific age limit specified by Anna University. Person of any age can appear for the TANCET 2020 MBA exam.
Also Read: About TANCET Test Centers – Click Here
Also Read: About TANCET Exam Pattern – Click Here
TANCET 2020: Application Process
The application process for TANCET exam starts in the month of January 2020 and applicants can fill the TANCET 2020 MBA registration form which is available only in the online format. Candidates are required to pay Rs. 600/- (Rs. 300/- for SC /SCA /ST candidates) as the MBA entrance test fee for admission to MBA program. A candidate applying for more than one programme will have to pay an additional fee of Rs. 600/- ( Rs. 300/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu) through online mode.
To stay updated with latest MBA news, please visit: www.jagranjosh.com/mba