TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019: Tamilnadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Graduate Apprentice and Technician (Diploma) Apprentice. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 25 October 2019.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 9 October 2019
- Last date of online application: 25 October 2019
- Last date for applying TANGEDCO: 5 November 2019
- Handing over of database to TANGEDCO for conducting Certificate Verification: 12 November 2019
TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Graduate Apprentice: 250 Posts
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: 250 Posts
TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Posts
- Graduate Apprentice: Candidate must have a Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019 Age Limit for Apprentice Posts - as per Apprenticeship Rules
TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019 Selection Process for Apprentice Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the final rank list.
TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019 Salary Structure for Apprentice Posts
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 4984/-
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: Rs. 3542/-
Check Latest Jobs Here:
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019: 554 Vacancies for Delhi Police Exam 2019, Apply @delhipolice.nic.in, 12th Pass Eligible
Ministry of Textiles, Recruitment 2019 for 07 Junior Quality Assurance Officer and Other Posts
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Recruitment 2019 for 05 Hindi Translator & Stenographer Posts
How to apply for TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 25 October 2019. Candidates can check more details in the provided links.