TANGEDCO TNEB Field Assistant Recruitment 2021 Notification: Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) or TNEB has re-opened the online application process for the post of Field Assistant (Trainee). Candidates eligible for TANGEDCO Field Assistant Recruitment 2021 from 15 February to 16 March 2021 on tangedco.gov.in. However, the last date for payment of Fee through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank (Challan payment) is 19 March 2021. TANGEDCO Field Assistant Registration Link is given below.
A total of 2900 vacancies are available through direct recruitment. Candidates seeking to apply for TANFEDCO Field Assistant Recruitment 2020 should be ITI Passed in Electrician (OR) Wireman (OR) Electrical Trade under Centre of Excellence Scheme. More details on TANFEDCO Recruitment 2020 are given in the article below.
Notification Number - 05/2020
- Starting Date of online application – 15 Feb 2021
- Last date for submission of online applications and for uploading the documents – 16 March 2021
- Last date for payment of Fee through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank – 19 March 2021
- Date and Time of Physical Test – will be notified later
- Date and Time of Written Examination - will be notified later
TANGEDCO TNEB Field Assistant Vacancy Details
Field Assistant (Trainee) - 2900 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TANGEDCO TNEB Field Assistant Posts
ITI (National Trade certificate/National Apprenticeship certificate) in Electrician (OR) Wireman (OR) Electrical Trade under Centre of Excellence Scheme.
- SC, SC(A), ST Candidates, Destitute widows of all castes – 18 to 35 Years
- MBC/DC, BCO,BCM Candidates - 18 to 32 Years
- ‘Others’ (i.e. Candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC and BCMs) – 18 to 30 years
Selection Procedure for TANGEDCO TNEB Field Assistant Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Physical Test and Written Examination.
How to Apply for TANGEDCO TNEB Field Assistant Jobs 2021 ?
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TANGEDCO’s Website www.tangedco.gov.in.
- In the website the candidate can go to the Online application portal by clicking the link from 15 Feb to 16 March 2021.
- Follow the procedure given in the Guidelines to the candidates for applying in Online
- OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/ DC - Rs. 1000/-
- SC, SCA, ST – Rs. 500/-
- Destitute widow and Differently abled persons– Rs. 500/-