Cosmic Ray Laboratory, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Tamil Nadu invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following below mentioned posts. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: Within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Details of Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 01 (One) Post
- Work Assistant: 01 (One). Post
For Post 1
- S.S.C. or equivalent. From recoganised Board/ Institute.
- ITI i.e. National Trade Certificate (NTC) with 60% marks awarded by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) in the trade of Electronics or Electrical with two years experience.
- ITI i.e. National Trade Certificate (NTC) with 60% marks awarded by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) in the trade of Electronics or Electrical and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the trade of Electronics or Electrical with one year experience.
- Should have experience in handling of particle detectors and electronics equipment after passing the trade course.
For Post 2
- Industrial Training Institute (ITI) pass certificate from a recognized Institute in the civil trade.
- Should have minimum one year of experience in Civil works.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- Age Limit for the candidate should be below 28 years for post 1 and below 31 years as on 01 January 2014.
- Age relaxable as per Govt. rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay Band is PB – I and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/- Per Month, so Total Monthly Emoluments (TME) is Rs. 19,166/- for post 1 and Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/- Per Month, so Total Monthly Emoluments (TME) is Rs. 16,100/- for post 2.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the attested photocopies of the relavent testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC) etc. and a passport size photograph should be affix on the application and should reach to the “The Scientist -in- Charge, Cosmic Ray Laboratory, Raj Bhavan, Udhagamandalam (Ooty), PIN-643 001, Tamil Nadu” within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement..
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” from the employer.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.