The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) invited applications for recruitment of 13 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 24 May 2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of online Application forms: 24 May 2015
- Date of Interviews: First week of June 2015
Details of Posts:
Total No. of Posts: 13
- Chief Operating Officer: 01
- Lead Technologist: 01
- Assistant Technologist: 01
- Research Assistant/Research Associate (Research, Mathematics Education, Science Education, Life Skills Education): 04
- Statistician: 01
- Field Action Research Fellows: 03
- Centre/Office Administrative: 02
- Chief Operating Officer: Rs.1.25Lakhs-1.5Lakhs per month
- Lead Technologist: Rs.50000 per month onwards
- Assistant Technologist: Rs.25000 per month onwards
- Research Assistant/Research Associate (Research, Mathematics Education, Science Education, Life Skills Education): Rs.30000 per month upwards
- Statistician: Rs. 4 to 6lakhs
- Field Action Research Fellows: Rs.30000 per month
- Centre/Office Administrative: Rs.25000 per month
- Chief Operating Officer: Post-graduate degree in Management or Social Science or Education or Equivalent.
- Lead Technologist: MSc IT or Computer Science or equivalent and B.Tech, MBA or any other Management degree.
- Assistant Technologist: B.Tech or MSc or MCA with computing.
- Research Assistant/Research Associate (Research, Mathematics Education, Science Education, Life Skills Education): Master in Social Sciences or Development Studies or equivalent and Good academic record.
- Statistician: MSc in Statistics/Applied Statistics or MA/MSc Economics with knowledge of econometrics or MA/MSc Psychology with specialisation in psychometry.
- Field Action Research Fellows: Post-graduates in Education or Development Studies or Social Work or equivalent.
- Centre/Office Administrative: Graduation Degree.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through on-line from the Institute's website http://www.tiss.edu on or before 24 May 2015. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted. The candidates should take a print of acknowledgement of online application and keep it for future reference.