Tata Memorial Centre Notified Recruitment to the Post of Assistant Professors 2013
Tata Memorial Centre invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 24 May 2013. For more information, read on.
Tata Memorial Hospital Parel Mumbai invited Online Applications for recruitment of Assistant Professor Posts in various departments. Eligible candidates may apply through online on or before 24 May 2013. The Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) is a Comprehensive Cancer Centre with a mission to achieve the highest standards in patient care, cancer prevention, cancer research and professional development for oncology and allied disciplines.
• Last Date for Online Application: 24 May 2013
• Last Date for Receipt of Application: 31 May 2013
Details of Vacancies
Names of Posts
1. Assistant Professor, Uro-Oncology
2. Assistant Professor, Gastroenterology
3. Assistant Professor, Pathology
4. Assistant Professor, Medical Oncology (BMT)
5. Assistant Professor, Medical Oncology (Adult HL)
6. Assistant Professor, Radiology
7. Assistant Professor, Biochemistry
8. Assistant Professor, Palliative Medicine
9. Assistant Medical Superintendent
• Candidates maximum age should be upto 45 years as on 31 May 2013.
• Age Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for Physically Handicapped.
1. Assistant Professor, Uro-Oncology: M.Ch. (Urology) or equivalent postgraduate degree recognized by MCI with minimum 3 years’ experience in Urology in a recognized Institute after post graduation. One year experience in Urological Oncology is must. Preference will be given to candidates who have demonstrated an aptitude for research.
2. Assistant Professor, Gastroenterology: D.M. or equivalent postgraduate degree recognised by Medical Council of India with minimum 3 years’ teaching experience in Gastroenterology and at least one year experience in therapeutic endoscopic procedures. Preference will be given to candidates who have demonstrated an aptitude for research.
3. Assistant Professor, Pathology: M.D. in Pathology recognized by MCI with minimum 3 years post MD experience in Anatomic Pathology particularly in Surgical Onco-Pathology preferably in a teaching institute.
4. Assistant Professor, Medical Oncology (BMT): D.M. (Medical Oncology) or D.M. (Haematology) or equivalent postgraduate degree recognised by Medical Council of India with exclusive experience in allogeneic and autologous transplantation for six months to one year will be desirable.
5. Assistant Professor, Medical Oncology (Adult HL): D.M. (Medical Oncology) or equivalent postgraduate degree or D.M. (Haematology) recognised by Medical Council of India. Preference will be given to candidates having at least one year post D.M. Haemato-Oncology experience.
6. Assistant Professor, Radiology: M.D. or equivalent postgraduate degree in Radiology/Radio-diagnosis recognized by Medical Council of India with 3 years’ post M.D. experience in the relevant field. Candidates with Experience in MRI and Interventional Radiology will be preferred. Candidates with one year experience in the relevant field will be considered for lower grade `D’ (Rs.15600-39100 + Rs.6600/- G.P.).
7. Assistant Professor, Biochemistry: M.D. (Biochemistry) recognized by Medical Council of India with 03 years’ post M.D. experience in service, education and research in Clinical Biochemistry preferably in a teaching Institute.
8. Assistant Professor, Palliative Medicine: M.D. or M.S. in any Clinical Branch or equivalent postgraduate degree recognized by Medical Council of India with minimum 3 years post M.D. /M.S. experience in Palliative care in a large hospital or cancer centre. A Post Graduate Diploma or Certified Training in Palliative Medicine is desirable.
9. Assistant Medical Superintendent : Medical degree recognized by Medical Council of India with full time Post Graduation in Hospital Administration(M.D./M.H.A.) from a recognized University in India or abroad. Candidates should have minimum 5 years' experience after Post Graduation in a reputed hospital (atleast 300 beds).Candidates should have a track record of having skills in a managerial capacity in all areas of hospital operations with special interests in promoting standardization and quality.
• Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 125/- in case of SC/ ST candidates) in form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Tata Memorial Centre, Parel, Mumbai – 400 012.
• Candidates may pay the Online Registration Fees by using Debit Card / Credit Card Number.
• Females are exempted from payment of fee.
Pay Scale: PB-3, Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs.7600/-
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of TMC (www.tmc.gov.in).
• The candidate must submit a recent passport size photograph, attested copies of all certificates regarding Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications, Experience Certificates Caste Certificate, Physically Handicapped Certificate etc. along with the copy of online application form and with Demand Draft by Post/Courier to the H.R.D. OFFICER, TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, PAREL, MUMBAI-400 012 before 31 May 2013.
For More Details, CLICK HERE