Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd, Delhi invited application for recruitment to the post of Executive Trainee. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 May 2013. TCIL is a prime engineering and Consultancy Company and a wholly owned Government of India Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Telecommunications (DOT), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India. TCIL was set up in 1978 for providing Indian telecom expertise in all fields of telecom, Civil and IT to developing countries around the world.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 30 May 2013
Details of Post
• Executive Trainee (Electronics & communication): 08 Posts
• Executive Trainee (Computer Science & IT): 11 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 19
• Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 25 years as on 1 April 2013.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Executive Trainee (Electronics & communication): Candidates having Bachelors Degree in Electronics & Communications Engineering from a recognized Institute/University with a valid GATE score 2013 marks (out of 100) minimum 70 & above for GEN candidates & minimum 65 & above for SC/ST/OBC candidates. OR Candidates currently in final year (2012-13) of their Engineering Degree Course with a valid GATE score 2013 marks (out of 100) minimum 70 & above for GEN candidates & minimum 65 & above for SC/ST/OBC candidates may also apply.
Executive Trainee (Computer Science & IT): Candidates having Bachelors Degree in Computer Science & IT Engineering from a recognized Institute/University with a valid GATE score 2013 marks (out of 100) minimum 55 & above for GEN candidates & minimum 50 & above for SC/ST/OBC candidates. OR Candidates currently in final year (2012-13) of their Engineering Degree Course with a valid GATE score 2013 marks (out of 100) minimum 55 & above for GEN candidates & minimum 50 & above for SC/ST/OBC candidates may also apply.
• Selected candidates will be paid a consolidated stipend @ Rs. 20,000/- per month during the training period of six months.
• Pay scale after training: At the end of the satisfactory completion of training period selected candidates will be absorbed in the company’s regular pay scale of Rs. 16400-40500 (E-1) with Industrial DA starting at the minimum of the scale. Over and above the basic pay, they will be entitled to other allowances and benefits as DA, HRA, Gratuity, Medical reimbursement, Local Conveyance etc. as per the company’s Rules applicable from time to time (Approx. CTC is Rs. 4.5 lacs.). Based upon their performance after one and a half year, they may be considered for placement in the next grade of E2 (Assistant Manager) in the pay scale of Rs. 20600-46500 (E2-IDA).
The selection of candidates will be done through following two stages:
1. Valid GATE score 2013: TCIL will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2013 scores for recruitment of Executive Trainees in the above disciplines as per above mentioned eligibility marks. Only GATE – 2013 score is valid for this recruitment process.
2. Personal Interview: Based on the valid score of GATE 2013 and organizational requirement, candidates will be shortlisted on merit for the personal interview for the positions of Executive Trainees in the above disciplines.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of all required certificates and valid GATE score card to the address given below:
The Executive Director (HRD),
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd.,
Greater Kailash –I,
New Delhi - 110048
For more information, CLICK HERE