Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamilnadu Notified Recruitment for 652 Computer Instructor Posts 2014
Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu invited applications for recruitment to the post of Computer Instructor for Government Higher Secondary Schools under the control of Directorate of School Education Chennai.
Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu invited applications for recruitment to the post of Computer Instructor for Government Higher Secondary Schools under the control of Directorate of School Education Chennai. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 October 2014.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 13 October 2014
- Closing Date of Application Forms: 30 October 2014
Details of Post
- Name of the Post: Computer Instructor
- Total Number of the Post: 652 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
Candidate should be 12th passed or Diploma or its equivalent, B.Ed., Degree along with B.E Degree (Computer Science) or BSc. (Computer Science) or B.C.A or BSc (Information Technology).
Candidate’s age should not exceed 57 years as on 1 July 2014 as the age of superannuation is 58 years.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of State Level Employment Registration seniority as recommended by the Directorate of Employment and Training followed by communal reservation.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of all certificates and documents should be sent to the Teachers Recruitment Board, 4th Floor, EVK Sampath Maaligai, DPI Compound, College Road, Chennai–600006 before 30 October 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.