School students get a platform to build fundamental experience and knowledge with Technothlon International School Championship by IIT, Guwahati and recognized by UNICEF. The championship is organized in two rounds:
- Prelims: A written examination in various schools all over India in the July month.
- Mains: An event based competition will be conducted in IIT Guwahati, among the top 100 students from each squad.
Images source: http://kcmq.com
Application submission closes on June 30, 2017. To check the eligibility and application procedures follow the proceedings:
Participants must be in a team of two.
- Junior Squad: Students of class 9th and 10th.
- Hauts Squad: Students of class 11th and 12th.
The members can belong to the same class or as well as different class.
- Participation in guest lectures and exhibitions.
- Winner of each squad will get a once in lifetime opportunity to go on a guided trip to NASA, USA.
- Top 100 students selected for Mains in each squad will be awarded with gold certificates.
- Next 400 students will be awarded silver certificates by IIT Guwahati.
- Participation certificates.
How to Apply:
Applications are accepted online as well as offline, with city representatives. Schools are expected to deposit registration fees of INR 100 via Demand Draft handed to the city representatives of Technothlon. Registration of Kendriya Vidyalayas and Jawhar Navodaya Vidyalayas is on a different online platform as mentioned in the website.
Organized by the student fraternity of IIT Guwahati, it began in 2004 with motive to inspire young minds. Starting with 200 students from the city of Guwahati has expanded to 300 cities all over India and centres abroad.
For more details click here:
Disclaimer: The content is provided by www.buddy4study.com