The Gandhigram Rural Institute – Deemed University, Tamil Nadu invited applications from candidates in the prescribed Application Form for recruitment of Teaching and Research Faculty in the Institute. Interested candidates send their applications before 14 November 2014.
Last date of submission of application forms: before 14 November 2014
Details of Posts
- Professor: 5 posts
- Associate Professor: 5 posts
- Assistant Professor: 8 posts
- Research Associate: 2 posts
- Professor-cum-Director: 1 post
- Associate Professor-cum-Deputy Director: 1 post
- Professor/Professor-cum-Director: Candidate should be an eminent scholar with Ph.D.in the concerned discipline and must have published 10 works as books and/or research/policy papers. He/she must have a minimum of 10 years of teaching experience in university /college including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
- Associate Professor/Associate Professor-cum-Deputy Director: Candidate must have good academic record with a Ph.D. in the concerned disciplines and must have scored 55% marks at the Masters level. He/she must have 8 years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- Assistant Professor: Candidate must have scored 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university and should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Professor/Professor-cum-Director: Pay Band – Rs.37400-67000 (Min. Rs.43000) plus Grade Pay Rs.10,000/-
- Associate Professor /Associate Professor-cum-Deputy Director: Pay Band—Rs.37400-67000 plus Grade Pay of Rs.9,000
- Assistant Professor: Pay Band— Rs.15600-39100 plus Grade Pay Rs.6,000/-
- Research Associate: Pay Band— Rs.15000/- pm + 10% HRA Consolidated salary
How to Apply
Interested candidates may check http://www.ruraluniv.ac.in/post14.htm for further details regarding Application Form, API of PBAS, General Instructions, UGCMinimum Qualification, Desirable Qualifications, Post Code and Proforma/Checklist for Certificate verification and send their applications before 14 November, 2014.