The Maharaja Suyajirao University of Baroda, Faculty of Social Work invited applications from eligible Indian citizens for 4 posts of Research/Programme Officer, Project Fellow and Office Assistant purely on temporary basis. Eligible candidates can send their applications on or before 30 May 2015.
Last Date of Application: 30 May 2015
Details of Post
- Research/Programme Officer: 01 Post
- Project Fellow: 2 Posts
- Office Assistant: 1 Post
- Research/Programme Officer: Rs. 17000/-
- Project Fellow: Rs. 14000/-
- Research/Programme Officer: Candidate should have good academic record with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade at Master’s Degree level in the MSW/MHRM/MA in social work/MSc from MS University or any other Indian university.
- Project Fellow: Candidate should have MSW/MHRM/MA in social work/MSc with at least second class preferably 55% (50% in case of SC/ST/PH) from MS University or any other Indian university and should have knowledge of Gujarati, Hindi and English and computers.
- Office Assistant: Candidate should completed graduation in any subject and should have knowledge of computer and accounts.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can send applications in the prescribed format along with other necessary documents to: The Dean, Faculty of Social Work, the Maharaja Suyajirao University of Baroda so as to reach on or before 30 May 2015.