Technology Information, forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFCO) an autonomous body under the Department of Science and Technology invited application for recruitment to the post of Office Assistant/Legal Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 December 2014.
Last date for receipt of applications: 30 December 2014
Details of Post
- Office Assistant: 01 Post
- Legal Assistant: 01 Post
- Educational Qualification
- Office Assistant: Graduate in commerce with 50% marks
- Legal Assistant: Law graduate from recognized University
- Age Limit
- Office Assistant: Upto 30 years
- Legal Assistant: Upto 35 years
- Office Assistant: Rs.15,000/-p.m.
- Legal Assistant: Rs.25,000/-p.m.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can send their applications by registered post /speed post only (in the prescribed form downloaded from Council website: www.tifac.org.in), complete in all respect to Registrar, Technology Information, Forecasting & Assessment Council (TIFAC), A-Wing, Vishawakarma Bhawan, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi – 110 016 latest by 30 December 2014.