Time Management is prerequisite for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2015. As exam is approaching in few days, the SSC team of jagranjosh.com has come up with some valuable time management tips for you. Here are some tips that will help the candidates in cracking the exam
Time Management Tips:
• General Intelligence & Reasoning: This section needs most of the candidate’s attention as it is quite a tricky one to solve. It is thus required to work hard on the paper keeping the time factor in mind. Candidates need to device methods and tricks while solving the questions in their practice sessions. One needs to derive newer ways to solve questions other than the usual methods to save time.
• Quantitative Aptitude: In this section, you will find questions related to Arithmetic, Trigonometry, Geometry, pie charts, graphs, probability series etc. The candidates need to have a clear idea of concepts and formula before applying it for a question. It is advised not to use guess-work in the paper. On the contrary it is wise enough to move to other known questions rather than getting stuck to any specific question for long.
• General Awareness: This section consists of questions related to Politics, Sports, History, Geography & General science etc. The section contains 50 questions in total which belong to completely different subjects and thus needs a shift in the attention as well. This paper would be the best one to save your time as it involves no mathematical calculations. All you need to do is to take more practice sets to be more comfortable in this section.
• English Language: It is one such section that can place you in a better position to further get selected in the recruitment process. This section demands your skills in Basic English language and grammar. If you could attain proficiency, over the two half the job is done for you. The questions are on a set pattern that gets repeated in this subject and thus all the candidate need to chalk out a way to prepare for the section well before the actual exam strikes.
Points to Remember:
- Always solve easy and familiar questions first; it saves time
- Never waste time on lengthy questions mainly in Quantitative Aptitude section.
- Do not forget to mark answers in the answer sheet.
- It is advised to start the section you are more comfortable with.
- Never mark answers if answer is doubtful; avoid negative marking.
- Adopt short methods to solve quantitative aptitude questions.