TMC, Mumbai Recruitment 2019: Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), Mumbai has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Technician, Scientific Assistant and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 April 2019.
- Last date for submission of online application: 30 April 2019
- Last date for submission of hard copy of online application: 7 May 2019
TMC, Mumbai Vacancy Details
- Personnel Officer – 1 Post
- Scientific Officer E -1 Post
- Assistant Night Supervisor-1 Post
- Clerk Cum Telephone Operator-2 Posts
- Technician ‘C’ (Dental & Prosthetics Surgery) – 2 Posts
- Technician ‘A’ (Carpenter) -1 Post
- Technician ‘A’ (Multi Skilled) -1 Post
- Medical Physicist ‘C’- 1 Post
- Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Radio-Diagnosis) – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Technician, Scientific Assistant and Other Posts
- Personnel Officer – Graduate with Post Graduate Management degree/diploma in the relevant subject.
- Scientific Officer E - Ph.D in Biotechnology/Pharmacy/Life Sciences or Allied Health Sciences from a recognized University.
- Assistant Night Supervisor- M.Sc. (Nursing) / B.Sc (Nursing)/General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology from a recognized University.
- Clerk Cum Telephone Operator- Graduate from a recognised University with Telephone Operator’s Course with excellent communication skills and minimum one year of experience in the concerned field.
- Technician ‘C’ (Dental & Prosthetics Surgery) – S.S.C. & Certificate in Dental Hygienic course (2 years) conducted by the Dental Council of India.
- Technician ‘A’ (Carpenter) - S.S.C. plus I.T.I. (Carpenter) full time course from Government Recognized Institute.
- Technician ‘A’ (Multi Skilled) - SSC plus ITI (Plumber) full time course from Government recognized institute with 3 years experience after ITI OR 2 years after ITI plus NCTVT in plumbing & miscellaneous civil maintenance works in hospital/ Institutional / Commercial / Residential buildings.
- Medical Physicist ‘C’- M.Sc. (Physics) and Diploma in Radiological Physics or equivalent.
- Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Radio-Diagnosis) – B.Sc. in Radiological Imaging Technology from a recognized University.
How to apply for TMC, Mumbai Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 30 April 2019. After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to submit the hard copy of the application to H.R.D.Department, 2 floor, Service Block, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai-400012 latest by 7 May 2019.
Application Fee for Technician, Scientific Assistant and Other Posts
- General/OBC – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women/Ex-Serviceman – No Fee