TNFDC Job Notification: Tamilnadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited (TNFDC) has invited applications for the Assistant Manager posts. Interested candidates can apply for Tamilnadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited (TNFDC) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 10 February 2020.
- Closing Date for Online of Application: 10 February 2020
TNFDC Assistant Manager Vacancy Details
- Assistant Manager: 12 Posts
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 21 January 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Joint Assistant Manager Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Must possess a Graduate Degree in Bachelor of Fisheries Science.
- Diploma in CIFE (Fisheries Science of the Central Institute of Fisheries Education), Mumbai.
- Diploma in FTN (Fisheries Technology and Navigation) awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu.
- Must possess a Graduate with Science Degree with Zoology as Main subject. Age Limit: Max. Below 30 years as on 01 January 2020.
Official Notification Download Here
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for Tamilnadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited (TNFDC) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 10 February 2020. The Last date of online application submission and online fee payment is 10 February 2020 till 5:00 pm. The online application received without application fee and uploaded copy of documents will be rejected. No Travelling Allowance (TA)/Dearness Allowance (DA) will be paid to the candidates to attend the online Examination and Interview.