TNMRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Result 2018 has been declared by the Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TNMRB) on 10 December 2018 through its official portal, http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in. All such candidates who appeared for TNMRB Assistant Surgeion Recruitment Exam 2018 can check their marks scored from the result notice announced by the Board.
As per the TNMRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Result 2018, a total of 10017 candidates appared the exam and their scores has been issued by the board. Candidates can also check their score from the link given below.
TNMRB Assistant Surgeion Recruitment Exam 2018 was conducted on 09 December 2018 at the decided exam centers by the Board.
The candidates who are declared successful through Tamil Nadu Asst Surgeon Result 2018 will need to be appeared for the next step of the selection process, i.e. verifiction of the certificates. TNMRB will issue notice about the schedule for document verification as per the cut-off to be decided by the TNMRB in due course.
How to Check TNMRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Result 2018 with Marks
- Visit the official website of the TNMRB - http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Click on the Results Icon given on the Home Page.
- A new window will open showing list of results declared by the Board.
- Click on the Link - "Marks Scored by the Candidates in Assistant Surgeon (General) Examination, 2018New".
- A new window will open in pdf format showing all result of all candidates with Marks secured by them.
- Press Ctrl+F and type your application number to see your result.
- Take a print out and save a copy of the result for future reference.
Candidates can also check their TNMRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Result 2018 from the direct link given below.
MRB, Tamil Nadu for 1884 Assistant Surgeon (General) Recruitment 2018, Apply by Today
Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) Job Notification: Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has invited applications for the post of Assistant Surgeon (General). The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 October 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 15 October 2018
- Last date for payment of Fee through Indian Bank (Off line payment method): 17 October 2018
- Date of Examination: 09 December 2018
Medical Services Recruitment Board Vacancy Details
Assistant Surgeon (General): 1884 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Surgeon (General) Job
Candidates should possess the following or its equivalent qualification awarded by a University or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grants. The courses must have been approved by the Medical Council of India. For Assistant Surgeon (General) - MBBS Degree.
- Gen: Below 35 years
- OBC: Below 48 years
- SC/ST: Below 57 years
Pay Scale for Assistant Surgeon (General) Posts
How to Apply for the MRB, Tamil Nadu Assistant Surgeon (General) Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can visit the official site of MRB, Tamil nadu at http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/ and apply for the position on or before 15 October 2018.
Application Fees for Assistant Surgeon (General) Posts Job
- Gen & OBC : Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 375/-