TN MRB Nurse Admit Card 2019 Download: The Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has released the Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019 on the official website on 14 June 2019. All such candidates who have applied for 2345 Nurse vacancies notified in February this year, can download their TNMRB Nurse Hall Ticket 2019 from the official recruitment portal, mrb.tn.gov.in.
According to the notification, written examination will be conducted in Optical Mark Reader (OMR) sheet containing objective type single paper exam. There will be 100 Marks for the examination and duration will be 2.30 Hours. Minimum Qualifying marks for SC/SCA/ST will be 30 whereas for Other it will be 35.
Candidates downloading TNMRB Nurse Admit Card 2019 will be able to check their roll number, exam city and exam centre through the hall ticket. The selection for the these 2865 nurses, will be done on the basis of Objective Type Written examination. TN MRB Nurse Exam 2019 has been scheduled to be held on 23 June 2019 at different exam centres decided by the Commission.
TN Medical Service Recruitment Board (MRB) had notified a total of 2865 Vacnacies out of which 520 are reserved for the Nurse of Sick Newborn Care Unit.
TN MRB Nurse Admit Card 2019 Download Process
- Visit the official website i.e. www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Click on the related link for "TNMRB Nurse Admit Card 2019" given on the Home Page.
- A New Window/page will open where you will need to fill your registration credentials – user id and password.
- Once entered correctly and submitting, you will see your Admit Card.
- Take Print Out of your admit card and save a copy for future reference.
Latest Govt Nurse Jobs Notification 2019
Candidates can also download their TN MRB Nurse Admit Card 2019 and Exam Schedule from the direct link given above.