Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Semi Skilled (A, B & C). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 03 August 2016.
Last Date of Application: 03 August 2016
TNPL Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Semi Skilled (C, B, A) (LAB): 06 Posts
- Semi Skilled (C, B, A) (WTP/ETP Operator): 03 posts
- Semi Skilled (C, B, A) (Catering): 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for TNPL Semi Skilled Jobs:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Semi Skilled (C, B, A) (LAB): BSc in Chemistry with Physics and Mathematics.
- Semi Skilled (C, B, A) (WTP/ETP Operator): BSc Chemistry as one of the subjects/Diploma in Chemical Engineering or Chemical Technology.
- Semi Skilled (C, B, A) (Catering): Diploma in Catering Technology.
How to Apply for TNPL Semi Skilled Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the GENERAL MANAGER (HR) TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED KAGITHAPURAM – 639 136, KARUR DISTRICT, TAMIL NADU. Last date of receipt of application is 03 August 2016.