Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invited application for recruitment to through Combined Engineering Services Examination 2014. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 23 April 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 24 March 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 23 April 2014
- Date of Examination: 27 July 2014
Details of Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil), Water Resources Department, PWD: 50 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil), Buildings, PWD: 21 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) PWD (2013-2014): 09 Posts
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health (Formerly named as Assistant Inspector of Factories) (2012-2013): 18 Posts
Total Number of Post: 98 Posts
- For Candidates belong to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes: Minimum 18 Years and No maximum age limit
- For other candidates: Minimum age 18 years and Maximum age 30 years
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): B.E degree in Civil Engineering or Civil and Structural Engineering OR A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering branch
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): A degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering OR A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examination with Electrical Engineering as a subject.
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health: A Degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology.
Examination Fee: Rs.175/- (Rupees one hundred and Seventy five only). Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- as Application cost.
How to Apply
Candidates have to apply online through the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net on or before 23 April 2014. Before filling Online, read all the instruction carefully.
Candidates will be selected as per their performance in two successive stages that are
- Written Examination in OMR Format and
- Oral Test
Click to the below link for details.