Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Invited online application for the recruitment Of Scientific Assistant Grade-II post 2013. Eligible Candidates may apply only through online mode before 17 April 2013. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a central agency established in 1923 by the Constitution of India that acts to ensure future capability and sustainability within the Public Service in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu.
• Opening date for Online Application form: 28 March 2013
• Closing date for Online Application form: 17 April 2013.
• Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office: 19 April 2013
Date & Time of Main Examination in Computer Based Test format
• Paper I: 02 June 2013 from 10.00 am to 01.00 pm
• Paper II: 02 June 2013 from 02.30 pm to 04.30 pm
Details of Posts
• Name of posts: Scientific Assistant Grade-II
• Total Number of vacancies: 33 posts
• Candidates should have minimum 18 years and below 30 years for others as on 1 July 2013.
• And no age limit for SCs, SC (A) s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs and DWs of all Castes.
Candidate must possess M.Sc., (Forensic Science) Degree and a degree in relevant subject or M.Sc Degree with relevant subject from any recognized University.
Candidates have to pay examination fee of Rs. 150/- (Examination Fee Rs. 100 + Cost of Application Rs. 50) through Online or Offline mode. Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Cost of Application only.
Pay Scale: Rs.9, 300-34,800/- (PB2) + Grade Pay 4,500/-
Selection will be made on the following basis:
• Written Examination
• Oral Test.
How to Apply
• Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
• Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and Signature in CD/DVD/Pen drives as per their convenience.
• A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Main Examination in Computer Based Test Format, Interview Call Letters, and Other Memos etc. to the registered/given e-mail ID only.
• Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online.
• The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.