Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invited online applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria for the Assistant Commissioner in the Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Administration Department. Eligible Candidates may apply only through online mode before 17 January 2014. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a central agency established in 1923 by the Constitution of India that acts to ensure future capability and sustainability within the Public Service in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu.
• Opening date for Online Application form: 19 December 2013
• Closing date for Online Application form: 17 January 2014
• Closing date for payment of fee through Bank or Post Office: 21 January 2014
Date and Time of Main Examination in Computer Based Test (CBT) Format
• Paper-I: 8 March 2014 at 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon
• Paper-II: 8 March 2014 at 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.
• Paper-III: 9 March 2014 at 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.
Details of Post
• Name of the Post: Assistant Commissioner
• Total no. of Posts: 4 Posts
• Candidate’s age should not be Greater than 32 years as on 1 July 2013.
• Age relaxation will be given as per Govt.rule.
• Bachelors Degree of any University or Institution recognized by the UGC for the purpose of its grant or B.O.L. of Annamalai University or B.B.A. of Madurai Kamaraj University or B.Litt. of University of Madras or B.B.M. or B.Litt. of Bharathiyar University and A degree of Bachelor of Law of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grant.
• Must be actually practicing as an Advocate or as a Pleader in a Court of Civil or Criminal Jurisdiction for a period of not less than three years or Must have put in a service of not less than six years in the post of Executive Officer, Grade I or Grade II or Grade III or Grade IV or Inspector or Head Clerk or Manager or Superintendent in the Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Administration Department.
• Rs.175/-(Examination Fee Rs. 125/-+Cost of Application Rs.50) for General Category.
• Rs.50/-towards application cost for reserved Category.
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100+Grade Pay Rs.5400/-(PB3) per month.
Selection will be done on the basis of Main Examination in Computer Based Test Format and Oral Test in the shape of Interview.
How to Apply:
• Candidates are required to apply online through Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net before 17 January 2014.
• No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
TNPSC Agriculture (Extension) Officer Result 2018 Announced at tnpsc.gov.in, Check Details here
TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination–II Notification Out; Apply for 1199 Posts
Hall Ticket for TNPSC VAO Exam 2016 Issued by Tamil Nadu PSC, Exam Date Announced 28 February
TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination-II: Document Verification Schedule 2013