Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invited applications for recruitment to the post of DRAUGHTSMAN,GRADE-III in the Town and Country Planning Department. The candidates eligible for the posts are required to apply before 20 March 2014.
Date of Notification: 24 February 2014
Last date for submission of applications 20 March 2014
Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office 22 March 2014-
Date and Time of Main Examination (Computer Based Test)
• Paper-I (Optional Subject) 03 May 2014 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.
• Paper-II (General Studies) 03 May 2014 FN 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M.
Details of Posts
• Name of the Post and Post Code: DRAUGHTSMAN, GRADE-III in the Town and Country Planning Department (Post code 2114) (2013-2014)
• Name of the Service and Code No: Tamil Nadu Town and Country Planning Subordinate Service (Code No.066)
• No of Vacancies: 5 Posts
• Payscale: Rs.5,200-20,200/-(PB2)+2800/-G.P
Candidates should possess the following or its equivalent Qualification
(i) Post Diploma in Town and Country Planning awarded by the Government of Tamil Nadu Or
(ii) Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training and Experience in Civil Engineering field for a period of not less than 3 Years Or
(iii) Diploma in Architectural Assistantship awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training Or
(iv) Any other Qualification Equivalent to the qualifications mentioned in (ii) or (iii) above
• SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes: 18 to 35 years
• “Others” [i.e Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]: 18 to 30 years
• Examination fee Rs.150/- (Examination Fee Rs.100/-+Cost of Application Rs.50/-) (Rupees One hundred and fifty only)
• Candidates claiming exemption from examination
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test.
How to Apply
• Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
• Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.