TNPSC Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invited online applications for the post of Drugs Inspector & Jr. Analyst. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the official website on or before 12 May 2019.
Notification Number - 15/2019
- Last Date of Online Application - 12 May 2019
- Last date for Payment of Fee through Bank - 14 May 2019
- Drugs Inspector Exam Date – 23 June 2019 from 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.
- Junior Analyst- 23 June 2019 from 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M.
TNPSC Vacancy Details
- Drugs Inspector – 40 Posts
- Jr Analyst – 9 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Drugs Inspector & Jr Analyst Posts
- Drugs Inspector – Degree / Post Graduate Degree standard depending upon the concerned subjects
- Jr Analyst – Degree standard
18 to 30 Years (Reservation for SCs/ SC(A)/STs/MBCs/DCs/BCs/ and BCMs)
Selection Procedure for Drugs Inspector & Jr Analyst Posts
Selection will be made based on basis of objective type written examination.
How to Apply for TNPSC Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates may apply online through Commission’s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in on or before 12 May 2019.
One Time Registration Fee - Rs. 150/-