TNPSC Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invited online applications for the post of Assistant Section Officer (Translation) in Tamil Development and Information Department. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the official website on or before 08 December 2019.
Notification Number - .31/2019
- Last Date of Online Application - 08 December 2019
- Last date for Payment of Fee through Bank – 10 December 2019
- Exam Date – 11 January 2020
TNPSC Vacancy Details
Assistant Section Officer – 5 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Section Officer Posts
- Assistant Section Officer in Tamil: A Degree of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission with Tamil in any one of the parts in the Degree course”
- Assistant Section Officer in Hindi: “A Degree of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission with Hindi in any one of the parts in the Degree course.”
Selection Procedure for Assistant Section Officer Posts
Selection will be made based on basis of written examination.
How to Apply for TNPSC Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates may apply online through Commission’s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in on or before 08 December 2019.
- One Time Registration Fee - Rs. 150/-
- Exam Fee - Rs. 100/-