TNPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification: 991 Vacancies Notified for AAO, AHO, Horticulture Officer & Other Posts, Apply Online @tnpsc.gov.in, 12th pass can apply
TNPSC Recruitment 2021 notification for Assistant Agricultural Officer, Horticulture Officer, Assistant Horticultural Officer and other Posts. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, qualification, experience and other details before applying online.
TNPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification: Tamil Nadu Horticultural Subordinate Services is hiring candidates for recruitment to the post of Assistant Agricultural Officer in Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Subordinate Service, Assistant Horticultural Officer in Tamil Nadu Horticultural Subordinate Services, Assistant Director of Horticulture, Horticultural Officer and Agricultural Officer (Extension)
included in the Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Service.
This is a huge opportunity for the candidates having 12th pass qualification along with a diploma in agriculture field. Candidates can apply on the aforesaid posts till 4 March 2021. Around 991 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment out of which 307 vacancies are for Assistant Horticulture Officer and 122 are for Assistant Agriculture Officer, 28 are for Assistant Director of Horticulture, 169 are for Horticultural Officer and 365 are for Agricultural Officer (Extension).
The process for online application for the aforesaid posts has already started. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, qualification, experience and other details before applying online.
Notification Details: 02/03/04/2021
- Publication Date of Advertisement: 5 February 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 4 March 2021
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or HDFC bank - 6 March 2021
- Date of Written Examination for AAO and AHO: 17 April 2021
- Exam date for Assistant Director of Horticulture and Horticulture Officer: 18 and 19 April 2021
- Exam Date for Agriculture Officer: 18 April 2021
TNPSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Horticulture Officer - 307 Posts
- Assistant Agriculture Officer - 122 Posts
- Assistant Director of Horticulture: 28 Posts
- Horticulture Officer - 169 Posts
- Agricultural Officer (Extension) - 365 Posts
TNPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Horticulture Officer - Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary (plus two) Examination and possess two years Diploma in Agriculture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University or Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul District; or any other institutions under the control of the Commissioner of Agriculture.
- Assistant Agriculture Officer - Candidates who have passed in Higher Secondary Exam and passed two years Diploma course in Horticulture in the Institutions approved by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University or Director of Horticulture and Plantation Crops or Gandhigram Rural University.
- Assistant Director of Horticulture: Must possess a degree in M.Sc., Horticulture (or) M.Sc., Fruit Science (or) M.Sc., Floriculture and Landscaping (or) M.Sc., Vegetable Science (or) M.Sc., Spices / Plantation and Medicinal and Aromatic Plants.
- Horticulture Officer - Must possess a degree in B.Sc., Horticulture.
- Agricultural Officer (Extension) - Bachelor degree in Agriculture (B.Sc Agriculture); and Must possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
TNPSC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit - 18 to 30 years
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply for the aforesaid posts through the online mode latest by 4 March 2021. After submission of the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
TNPSC Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Application Fee: Rs. 200/-