TNPSC Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 20 District Educational Officer Post
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invited online applications for the post District Educational Officer. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 09 January 2019.
TNPSC Job Notification: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invited online applications for the post District Educational Officer. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 09 January 2019.
Notification Number - 37/2018
- Last Date of Online Application - 09 January 2019
- Last date for Payment of Fee through Bank - 11 January 2019
- Date of Preliminary Examination - 02 March 2019 from 10:00 AM to 01.00 PM
TNPSC Vacancy Details
District Educational Officer - 20 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for District Educational Officer Posts
- Master’s Degree of any University recognised by the UGC in the State or a Degree of equivalent standard in any one of the following subjects with not less than 50% of Marks in the Master’s Degree Examination in any one of the following subjects:- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry , Botany , Zoology, Economics , Geography , History ,Commerce, Tamil and English, (Provided that a candidate possessing a Degree of M.A or M.Sc. or an equivalent degree awarded under the grading system shall not be considered eligible for appointment unless he has obtained the said degree with “ O” or “A” or “B” Grade.)
- B.T. or B.Ed. Degree of any recognized university in the State or a degree of equivalent standard. AND 3. Must have studied Tamil under Part-I or Part-II of the Intermediate or Pre-University course or Higher Secondary Course
- Must have studied Tamil under Part-I or Part-II of the Intermediate or Pre-University course or Higher Secondary Course
Only for recruitment to the vacancies which are to be filled from among the Teachers employed in recognised Aided Secondary and Higher Secondary Schools having teaching experience in a recognized School for a total period of not less than 12 years after acquiring the qualifications
Should not have completed 30 Years (No maximum age limit for SCs/ SC(A)/STs/MBCs/DCs/BCs/ and BCMs)
Selection Procedure for District Educational Officer Posts
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e. Preliminary Examination (300 Marks) and Main Exam & Interview (1020 Marks)
How to Apply for TNPSC Junior Analyst, Chemist and Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates may apply online through Commission’s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in on or before 09 January 2019.
- One Time Registration Fee - Rs. 150/-
- Prelims Examination Fee - Rs. 100/-
- Main Exam Fee - Rs. 200/-