Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Job Notification: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has invited applications for the 55 Executive Officer Grade-III posts under the Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Subordinate Service. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 03 December 2018.
Notification No. 31/2018
- Last date for submission of application: 03 December 2018
- Last date for payment of fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank): 05 December 2018
- Date of Written Examination: 16 February 2019
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
Executive Officer Grade-III: 55 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Jailor Posts Job
- A degree of any of the Universities recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- The qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies viz., 10th+ HSC or its equivalent + U.G. degree.
- Visit the official website for details of the educational qualification of the post.
Level of Pay
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2018)
Minimum-25 Years, Relaxation in Maximum age as per government rules, please see the notification for details of the age relaxation for various groups.
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e. (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test/Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates visit the official site of TNPSC at e www.tnpsc.gov.in or http://www.tnpscexams.net or http://www.tnpscexams.in and apply for the post on or before 03 December 2018.