Q. What can I do to make my answer sheet look presentable in my board exams?
Ans. Along with writing the right and appropriate answers, presentation also matters a lot in the any board exam, be it CBSE or UP board exam. Actually, scoring marks is all about presentation. Your answers should be so visually appealing to the examiner that the examiner need not to put any extra efforts to go through your answer script and give you a good score. Leave 2-3 lines after attempting each answer so as to make two different answers to look distinct and clearly differentiated from each other.
- Underline each heading or subheading included in the answer.
- Draw a two inch border on the right side of the page of your answer sheet where you can do your rough work. Otherwise, doing the rough work anywhere else will make the sheet look shabby.
- Increase the pictographic content wherever possible by including as many diagrams, tables, charts, etc., as possible. It will help to make your knowledge more noticeable and visible than representing it theoretically.
- Try to write most of the answers in points or bullets with properly highlighted headers and sub-headers. Make the important points highlighted/underlined.
- Write the answers in a legible writing and try to maintain the same throughout the paper so as to make your work look uniform and appealing.
- Whenever you need to cut a word or an answer, just make one dash line with your pen. Avoid scribbling or scratching as it will make your answer sheet look messy and unclean.
- Write the question numbers properly. It should be clearly visible.
- Write each answer with properly spaced words which are neither too close nor too far away.
You will alos like to read: