TPSC Notified Recruitment to 178 Headmaster/ Headmistress Posts 2014
Tripura Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Headmaster/ Headmistress.
Tripura Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Headmaster/ Headmistress and Assistant Headmaster/Assistant Headmistress in High School and Higher Secondary School. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 January 2014.
Closing Date for Registration: 31 January 2014
Details of Post
- Headmaster/ Headmistress, Higher Secondary School/ District Inspector of Schools: 43 Posts
- Assistant Headmaster/Assistant Headmistress, Higher Secondary School: 48 Posts
- Headmaster/ Headmistress, High School/ Inspector of Schools: 87 Posts
Total Number of Post: 178 Posts
- Headmaster/ Headmistress: Rs.13,575- 37,000/- , Pay Band-4 with Grade Pay of Rs. 3700/-
- Assistant Headmaster/Assistant Headmistress: Rs.9,570- 30,000/- , Pay Band-3 with Grade Pay of Rs. 3500/-
- Headmaster/ Headmistress: Rs.9,570- 30,000/- , Pay Band-3 with Grade Pay of Rs. 3500/-
Age Limit (As on the Last Date)
- Headmaster/ Headmistress: Between 18- 42 Years
- Assistant Headmaster/Assistant Headmistress: Between 18- 40 Years
- Headmaster/ Headmistress: Between 18- 40 Years
- Headmaster/ Headmistress: Master’s Degree in any subject from any recognized university with minimum 45% marks and B.T./ B.Ed from any recognized university/ T.Ed
- Assistant Headmaster/Assistant Headmistress & Headmaster/ Headmistress: Master’s Degree/Honours Degree in any subject with minimum 45% marks from any recognized university and B.T./ B.Ed from any recognized university/ T.Ed
How to Apply
The printed Application Form will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special
Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge/Commission from the candidates.
Duly filled application in the prescribed form and 2 copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope containing postage stamp of Rs. 5/= (rupees five) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM before the last date, 31 January 2014.
For details check the below given link.