TRB TN Recruitment 2020: Teachers' Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu, today i.e. on 22 January 2020, has started the online application process for the post of Lecturer. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for TRB TN Recruitment 2020 on official website www.trb.tn.nic.in on or before 12 February 2020 upto 5 PM.
The recruitment is being done to fill 1060 post of Lecturer (Engineering/ Non Engineering) in Government Polytechnic Colleges and Special Institutions. Online exam will be conducted for successful applicants in the first week of May 2020.
Earlier, on 27 November, the board had released the detailed notification on its official website. Candidates more details on TRB TN Lecture Recruitment through the article given below:
Notification Number - 14/2019
TRB TN Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application – 22 January 2020
- Last date for submission of application through Online mode - 12 February 2020 upto 5 PM
- Date of Online Computer Based Examination - First week of May 2020
TRB TN Lecturer Vacancy Details
Lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges and Special Institutions (Engineering / Non Engineering) – 1060 Posts
- Civil Engineering 112
- Mechanical Engineering - 219
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering - 91
- Electronics and Communication Engineering - 119
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering - 3
- Computer Engineering - 135
- Information Technology - 6
- Production Engineering - 6
- Textile Technology - 3
- Printing Technology - 6
- English - 88
- Mathematics - 88
- Physics - 83
- Chemistry - 84
- Modern Office Practice – 17
Eligibility Criteria for Lecturer Posts
- Lecturer in Engineering subjects - A Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture with not less than sixty Percent of marks or equivalent. Provided that if the candidate has a Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture*, the candidate should possess a first class or equivalent in the appropriate branch either at Bachelor’s or Master’s degree level.”
- Lecturer in non-Engineering subjects - A first class Master’s degree in the appropriate branch of study.
Selection Criteria for Lecturer Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of online test
Application Process for TRB TN Lecturer Posts 2020
Candidates should apply only through online mode in the Teachers Recruitment Board website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in from 22 January to 13 February 2020.
Rs.600/- (For SC, SCA, ST and Person with Disability Candidates the exam fee is Rs.300/-)