TRB Tripura Teacher Recruitment 2018: Teachers' Recruitment Board, Tripura (TRBT) Education (School) Department, Govt. Of Tripura has published recruitment notification for the post of Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT). This is the golden opportunity for the candidates awaiting to apply for teacher posts as Tripura Board has notified 3611 vacancies. Out of 3611 posts, 3172 are for TGT Posts while 439 are for PGT Posts.
TRBT is inviting online applications for the selection to the post of Graduate Teacher (For Class IX-X)" and "Post Graduate Teacher (For Class XI-XII)" under Secondary Education Directorate, Education (School) Department. The online registration process will start from 12 December and will end in eight days i.e. on 19 December 2018.
Candidates can submit Online Application by logging on to the official website of Teachers' Recruitment Board, Tripura www.trb.tripura.gov. in.
The selection for TRB Tripura Teacher Recruitment 2018, will be done on the basis of ' Selection Test Graduate Teachers -Session-2019 and 'Selection Test for Post Graduate Teachers -Session-2019'. The test will be held at Agartala only. Candidates need to score at least 35% in the tests (30% for SC/ ST/ PH category) to be selected for the post. Get here the complete details regarding Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedure etc.
Notification Number - .F.2(1-18)GEN/TRBT /REC/2018-19/ 312 and F.2(1-18)GEN/TRBT/REC/2018-19/ 311
- Starting Date for Online Application - 12 December 2018
- Last Date of Application - 19 December 2018
TRB Tripura Teacher Recruitment Vacancy Details
Graduate Teacher (For Class IX-X) - 3172 Posts
Post Graduate Teacher (For Class XI-XII) - 439 Posts
- Bengali - 59
- English - 43
- Political Science -04
- History -21
- Education -02
- Philosophy -02
- Physics -80
- Chemistry -69
- Mathematics -38
- Biological Science-18
- Mizo - 01
- Economics - 22
- Sanskrit - 14
- Commerce- 18
- Kak-barak- 19
- Geography -04
- Arabic -06
- Psychology -08
- Sociology -01
- Music -10
Eligibility Criteria for TRB Tripura Teacher Recruitment
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate Teacher - Graduate/Post Graduate from recognized University with at least 50% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) OR 4-Years degree of B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed from National Council for Teacher Education recognised institution
- Post Graduate Teacher - Post Graduate degree with at least 50% marks in relevant subject (or its equivalent) from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) from NCTE recognised institution. OR Post Graduate degree with 45% marks in relevant subject from recognized University and obtained B.Ed degree from NCTE recognized Institutions. OR Post Graduate degree -in relevant subject with atleast 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized university and B.A. Ed./ B.Sc. Ed. from any NCTE recognised institution
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Selection Procedure for TRB Tripura Teacher Recruitment
Selection will be done on the basis of 'Selection Test Graduate Teachers -Session-2019 and 'Selection Test for Post Graduate Teachers -Session-2019'
How to Apply for TRB Tripura Teacher Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply online through www.trb.tripura.gov. in on or before 19 December 2018.
Application Fee for TRB Tripura Teacher Recruitment
- UR - Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST /PH category - Rs. 200/-
Detailed Notification PDF: