Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) invited application for recruitment to Tripura Civil Service Grade-II & Tripura Police Service Grade- II, Group-A Gazetted under GA (P & T) Department, Govt of Tripura. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 16 June 2014.
• Opening Date for Registration: 15 May 2014
• Closing Date for Registration: 16 June 2014
Details of Post
• Tripura Civil Service Grade -II: 40 Posts
• Tripura Police Service Grade -II: 10 Posts
Total Number of Post: 50 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 13,575-37,000/-(PB-4) with grade pay of Rs.3,700/-
• Educational Qualification: Candidate must hold Degree of a recognized University and should have knowledge of Bengali/English/Kokbarak language
• Age Limit: Between 21 to 40 Years as on 01 May 2014
Selection Procedure: Eligible candidates will be shortlisted as per their performance in three successive stages namely
(i) Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice type question pattern)
(ii) Main Examination(Conventional type-written)
(iii) Personality Test
How to Apply
Application Form can be obtained from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge/Commission from the candidates.
Duly filled application in the prescribed form along with 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat on 16 June 14 by 5.00 PM. Click to the below link for details.
Scheme of Examination