Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) invited application for recruitment to 355 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 28 February 2015.
Last date for receipt of applications: 28 February 2015
Details of Post
- Junior Medical Officer/ General Duty Medical Officer: 350 Posts
- Statistical Officer: 02 Posts
- Scientific Officer: 03 Posts
- Junior Medical Officer/ General Duty Medical Officer: A Medical qualification included in the First or Second schedule or Part-II of the Third schedule (other than Licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in part-II of the Third Schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in section 13(3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Statistical Officer: At least Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Honours in Chemistry.
- Scientific Officer: A Master’s Degree or Honours Graduate in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Sociology or Economics from a recognized University. Experience of Statistical works for at least 3(three) years in an Office or Institute of repute.
Age limit: Upto 40 years
- Junior Medical Officer/ General Duty Medical Officer: Rs.13,575-37,000/-, PB-4 with Grade Pay of Rs.3,700/- per month
- Statistical Officer: Rs.9,570-30,000/-, PB-3 with Grade Pay of Rs.3,500/- per month
- Scientific Officer: Rs.9,570–30,000/-, PB-3 with Grade Pay of Rs.3,100/- per month
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can send their applications duly filled and enclosed with essential documents, application fees to the Commission’s office before 28 February 2015 by 5 PM.