The University Grant Commission (UGC) conducted the National Eligibility Test (UGC NET/ JRF) for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship in June 2006. The question paper will help in the practice and thereby further the preparation procedure of the students.
1. The chief of the Pre-Islamic Arabia was called
2. Which one of the following wars was fought for 40 years?
(A) The Basus War
(B) The Fijar War
(C) The Riddah War
(D) The Crusades
3. The Prophet Mohammad was born in the year of:
4. Who gave refuge to first muslim migrants from Makkah?
(D) None of the above
5. The Prophet was known before his prophethood as
Click Here to find Arab Culture and Islamic Studies (June 2006) complete question paper