UGC NET/ JRF December 2005 Question Paper II: Women Studies
UGC had conducted National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship in December 2005. Find here the Questions from the Women Studies (Paper II) Segment of this paper
The University Grant Commission (UGC) conducts the National Eligibility Test (UGC NET/ JRF) for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship twice in the Month of December. Here you find question papers from the Women Studies for the benefit of the aspirants. The question paper will help in the practice and thereby further the preparation procedure of the students.
1. Name the woman who first unfurled the flag of Indian freedom in 1907 in Stuttgart:
(A) Bikaji Cama
(B) Kamla Nehru
(C) Annie Besant
(D) Aruna Asaf Ali
2. Feminists view rape as an exercise of:
(A) Natural need
3. Gender as an area of research, teaching and action has emerged only after
4. Who identified women's role in economic development for the first time?
(A) Simone de Beavoir
(B) Maria Mies
(C) Ester Boserup
(D) Peggy Antrobus
5. Which is not related to women's studies?
(A) Gender equity
(B) Consciousness raising
(C) Interdisciplinary study of women
Click Here to find Women Studies (December 2005) complete question paper