University Grants Commission (UGC) Job Notification: UGC Recruitment 2020 to fill in 06 vacant posts. The Government organization invites applications for Director, Joint Secretary and Dy. Secretary Vacancies from eligible persons having required qualifications. University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi invites online applications for appointment on Deputation/Direct recruitment basis for the following posts.
University Grants Commission (UGC) has invited applications for the Director, Joint Secretary and Dy Secretary posts. Eligible and interested applicants can apply for UGC Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 03 October 2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application forms: 03 October 2020
University Grants Commission (UGC) Director, Joint Secretary & Dy Secretary Vacancy Details
- Director: 01 Post
- Joint Secretary: 04 Posts
- Dy Secretary: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Director, Joint Secretary & Dy Secretary Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Director: Officers of All India Services/Central Secretariat Service (Selection Grade) or in the equivalent grade or immediately lower grade with five years service in that grade. Failing this UGC officer of Joint Secretary level will be considered for appointment on transfer on deputation basis.
- Joint Secretary: a. Officers under the Central Government, State Government, Universities and Autonomous bodies. or With 05 years of service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in pay level - 12, Rs.78,800-2,09,200 / - or equivalent in the parent cadre/department.
- Possessing the following qualifications 5 years of experience in educational administration
- Dy Secretary: Masters degree of a recognized university with a good academic record at least 7 years experience of teaching/research in university or college or Educational Administration in higher education.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
Download our Sarkari Naukri app from Play Store
How to Apply
Eligible and interested applicants can apply for UGC Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 03 October 2020. Eligible persons may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to the Joint Secretary (Inter-University Centres), University Grants Commission (UGC), Bahadur Shah ZafarMarg, New Delhi – 110 002 on or before 03 October 2020.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles
BEL Recruitment 2020: Apply 18 Trainee Engineer-I, Trainee Officer-I and Other Posts
RARISD Vijayawada Recruitment 2020, Walk in for SRF and Consultant Posts
DBSKKV Recruitment 2020: Apply Team Leader, Machine Operator and Attendant Posts