UGC Recruitment 2019: University Grants Commission (UGC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Deputy Secretary and Education Officer. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 5 April 2019.
- Last date of application: 5 April 2019
UGC Vacancy Details
- Deputy Secretary – 4 Posts
- Education Officer – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Group A Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have a Masters Degree from a recognized University.
Pay Scale for Group A Posts
- Deputy Secretary – Pay Level – 12 Rs. 78,800/- -Rs. 2,09,200/-
- Education Officer – Pay Level – 11 Rs. 67,700/- - Rs. 2,08,700/-
How to apply for UGC Group A Jobs 2019
Candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 5 April 2019. Candidates are required to submit the hard copy of the finally submitted online application to the University Grants Commission on or before 12 April 2019.
Download Official Notification PDF Here