Unique identification Authority of India (UIDAI) invited application for recruitment to 04 posts ADG and Private Secretary. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 07 June 2015.
- Last date for receipt of applications (for ADG post): 07 June 2015
- Last date for receipt of applications (for Private Secretary post): 15 June 2015
Details of Post
- Additional Director General (ADG): 01 post
- Private Secretary: 03 posts
- Additional Director General (ADG): Pay Band IV (Rs. 37400- 67000) pIus Grade Pay of Rs. 8700/-
- Private Secretary: Pay Band II (Rs. 9300- 34800) pIus Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-
- Additional Director General (ADG): Officers of Central Government/State Government of UTs/PSUs/ Autonomous bodies holding analogous posts to that of Director’s post in the Central Government Ministries. Officers who may be at the end of their tenure under Central staffing Scheme and may be interested in continuing on deputation under Non Central Staffing Scheme subject to No Objection Certificate from DoP&T.
- Private Secretary: Officers of Central Govt/State Govt/PSUs/UTs Autonomous bodies.
Age Limit: Upto 56 years
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested for the profile can send their applications duly filled and enclosed with essential documents to “The Assistant Director General (Estt). Unique Identification Authority of India, 2nd Floor, Tower-I, Jeevan Bharti Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi-11 0001” before 07 June 2015.