Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Government of India invited applications for Section Officer, Assistants and Private Secretary Posts on deputation basis. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 30 May 2015
- Last Date of Application: Within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Section Officer- 01 Post
- Assistants- 01 Post
- Private Secretary- 05 Posts
- Section Officer- Rs.9300- 34800 +GP 4800
- Assistants- 9300-34800 + GP 4200
- Private Secretary- 9300-34800 + GP 4800
- Holding analogous post in the same scale of pay; or
- Having five years experience in the scale of 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200
- Holding equivalent post in the same scale of pay in the parent organization or
- Having four years of working experience in the scale of Rs.5200- 20200+2400
- Holding analogous post in the same scale of pay in the parent organization or;
- Having five years of working experience in the scale of Rs.9300- 34800 + 4200
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send their applications through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents so as to reach within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.